Prof David Lalloo, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK
- Ms Elizabeth Allen, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Ms Cheryl Pace, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK
- , WHO Western Pacific Region, Philippines
Malaria programme managers and global health colleagues are welcome to join the webinar.
Discussion points will include:
- What does research tell us about antimalarial safety?
Can approaches for recording participant-reported harms in malaria clinical drug trials be harmonised?
- How would you use a centralised safety repository for assessing harms?
- How does our novel data collection tool facilitate harms data capture by non-clinicians?
- What do we know of the interactions between malaria and HIV drugs in malaria endemic areas?