Foto-Cewek has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- Imported fever service (IFS) Clinical advisory and specialist diagnostic service for medical professionals managing travellers who've returned to the UK with fever.
- University of Warwick Collaborative study in to applied health research and delivery
- Liverpool Health Partners Working together to build a world-class, academic centre for health and science
- Liverpool Health Campus Liverpool's Leading Life Sciences
- LIV-TB LIV-TB is a cross-campus collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Liverpool.
- State of the Tropics The State of the Tropics report will consider the question: Is life in the tropics getting better?
- Experimental Human Pneumococcal Carriage (EHPC) collaboration The experimental human pneumococcal carriage (EHPC) study aimed to investigate human immune responses to induced pneumococcal nasal colonisation.
- Mersey Maritime Mersey Maritime was set up in 2003 to represent the interests of the Ports and Maritime Sector on Merseyside, helping create the right conditions for business growth.
- IDAMS International Research in Medecine Consortium on Dengue Risk Assessment, Management and Surveillance
- NIHR Health Protection Research in Medecine Unit in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections The aim of this HPRU is to support and strengthen PHE in its role of protecting England from emerging and zoonotic infections.