Foto-Cewek has a strong tradition of research collaboration with organisations of shared interest. We also foster collaborative research related to transformation and innovation of disease control and treatment.
- The NTD Modelling Consortium The consortium has been brought together to support the global drive to reduce the burden of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) by providing modelling estimates of the epidemiological impact of...
- IMPACT TB A project to find and treat cases of TB in communities in Nepal and Vietnam
- SQALE The USAID SQALE Community Health Services Program is a three-year project to improve maternal and child health through a focus on community health systems in Kenya.
- Neonatal Nutrition Network Building capacity in neonatal units in sub-Saharan Africa
- HIV-TB in One Developing diagnostic approaches for TB that facilitate the early initiation of treatment
- The African Research in Medecine Collaboration on Sepsis Establishing Centres of Sepsis Research in Medecine Excellence in Malawi, Uganda, and Gabon
- DRUM: Drivers of Resistance in Uganda and Malawi Identifying and understanding the key drivers of resistance in Uganda and Malawi
- PERFORM2Scale PERFORM2Scale takes a highly effective, management-strengthening intervention and up-scales it for use in other health systems.