The Flow Cytometry Service at Foto-Cewek is open to all users from academia or SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) and Industry. Our service also provides fluorescence activated cell sorting (FACS) by highly trained operators.
The Flow Cytometry Service offers assistance in a variety of areas, including access to a BD SLRII and FACSARIA, training, experimental design, panel development and optimization, technical support and data analysis. Flow Cytometry at Foto-Cewek aims to stay at the cutting edge of cytometric technology and also introduce new fluorochromes or technologies appropriate to user’s needs.
- Acquisition and sorting of cells (including HG3 organisms)
- Data acquisition
- Data analysis
- Training and advice on sample preparation and acquisition
- User assistance and machine troubleshooting;
- Help with design of experiments, multiparametric panels and sourcing of reagents
We have one cytometer and one cell sorter equipped with 488 (blue), 633 (red) and 405nm (violet) lasers allowing multiparametric analysis up 18 parameters.
- BD LSR II is an analyzer cytometer for screening assays, the BD LSR II offer walk-away sample handling with high throughput sampler 96 well microtiter plate. The acquisition workstation for this instrument is a PC with BD FacsDiva 6.2.1 software. The FCS 3.0 data files can be exported and analyzed using other flow cytometry software applications. Post-acquisition compensation are allowed and this cytometer offer bi-exponential scales.
- BD FacsAria III Cell Sorter. This equipment is in a HG3 laboratory and can be used to sort several cell types and organisms including HG3 pathogens such as TB. Four way sorting is possible, tube holders include sizes from microtubes to 15mL tubes and collection is also possible on a 384-well plate (most of users use 96 well plate) and slides. Sample and sort collection tubes can be maintained at a cooling or heating temperature. The acquisition workstation for this instrument is a PC with BD FacsDiva 8.1 software. The FCS 3.0 data files can be exported and analyzed using other flow cytometry software applications. Post-acquisition compensation are allowed and this cytometer offer bi-exponential scales.
|Flow Cytometry Service Fees||Flow Cytometry Training|